Stick Mobility Level -1 Certification
Accredited by the following organizations:
Get 1.3 CEU’s / 12 CEC’s
- Learn a simple way to increase mobility and body awareness.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of clientele, from post-rehab to professional athletes.
- Acquire the knowledge to improve movement patterns, movement quality, and brain health.
- Increase overall strength and full body coordination.
- Make mobility training less complicated and more accessible to anyone in a safe, effective, and practical way.
- Certified US Practitioners get 15% off and free shipping on orders over $250.
- Certified International Practitioners get 20% off.
- Once you have finished the certification course, students must pass the written exam with no greater than 8 incorrect answers. The practical exam will be administered by the lead or assistant instructor. The student will be assigned a random exercise that they will coach a fellow student through. We are looking for the coach to comprehend and execute the formula of: joint range of motion + joint stability + neuromuscular control = mobility. Coaching elements will consist of: set up, execution, purpose, and goal of the exercise. The student must also be able to show a regression and progression of the assigned movement. We will be looking for competency in teaching the Stick Mobility system correctly.
- Passing of both the written and practical exams will then complete your certification process as a Stick Mobility Practitioner. Certified Practitioners will be listed on our website directory and become part of a network of health coaches who work together to make movement better. This network will be the key to giving and receiving feedback, and answering questions so that we can all be better Stick Mobility instructors.
- Three Sticks are included $179 – $209 value (2 long and 1 short) to apply your newly acquired knowledge.
- Certified Stick Mobility Coaches receive between 15%-30% off product
- Stick Mobility Coaches Training Manual
- Access to Certified Coaches Videos, Membership Videos
What to Expect:
- The Level-1 Certification is primarily focused on teaching Certified Personal Trainers (CPTs),Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Doctors, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and Yoga teachers. Anyone whose job it is to improve people’s quality of life, overall fitness, and athleticism will benefit from taking this course. Our system is designed to be used as a companion to any training modality, or as a stand alone program.
- The Level-1 Certification will revolutionize the way you train personally and with your clients. This system will enable you to take your client’s movement quality and fitness to the next level. We will show you simple and effective ways to enhance mobility, body awareness, coordination, and strength with the combination of leverage, irradiation, articulation, and isometrics that will unlock the inhibited movements that prevent optimal function and health.
- The Level-1 Certification will take you through joint mobilization, stretching, strengthening, and positional isometrics. You will learn how to integrate these aspects into your one-on-one and group training sessions. Each trainer in the Stick Mobility family has their favorite method of training, whether it’s kettlebells, barbells, or body weight movements. Regardless of what modality you specialize in, Stick Mobility will blend seamlessly into your program and make you and your clientele move better.
- The Level-1 Certification is a two-day course that is primarily hands on. We keep the classes small (capped at 30) so you will learn the fundamental principles and movements that will give you a great foundation on which to build upon. This class can be physically and neurologically demanding for participants. Be prepared, as the class will be about 30% lecture and 70% hands on. For physical preparation, we recommend watching the Stick Mobility Fundamentals-1 series of videos. We recommend that you get familiar with at least the single stick training regimen. This is only a recommendation – but a great way to get aquatinted with our system.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Visit our store on our site here or click on the button below to make your reservations.
- Registration closes one week prior to class.
Other Important Notes:
- Registration Cancellations: Please email [email protected] or call 888-992-8779 if you wish to cancel your registration. Please note that registration cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to the event and are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within two weeks of the event and for no-shows. Attendee substitutions are allowed.
***All attendees will receive 3 complimentary sticks valued at $179-$209. The sticks can be picked up at the certification location, however attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Certification. Sticks can be checked in as luggage on flights but may incur additional fees. We can assist you if help is needed but attendees will be responsible for any incurred costs.***
We look forward to working with you!
-Mitch, Neal, and Dennis