Stick Mobility Level -1 Certification
- Learn the MOST simple way to increase mobility and body awareness.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of clientele,from post rehab to professional athletes.
- Acquire the knowledge to IMPROVE movement patterns, movement quality, and brain health.
- INCREASE overall strength and full body coordination.
- Make mobility training less complicated and more accessible to anyone in a SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and PRACTICAL way.
- Certified US Practitioners get 15% OFF and FREE SHIPPING for our specially designed sticks with 8 Stick Minimum.
- Certified International Practitioners get 20% OFF (Responsible for Shipping) with 8 Stick Minimum
- Help spread our revolutionary approach to fitness.
Once you have finished the certification course, you will have 60 days to submit a 10 minute coaching video which must have the required elements. We will be looking for competency in teaching the Stick Mobility system correctly.
- Approval of the video will then complete your certification process as a Stick Mobility Practitioner. Certified Practitioners will be listed on our website directory and become part of a network of health coaches who work together to make movement better. This network will be the key to giving and receiving feedback, and answering questions so that we can all be better Stick Mobility instructors.
- Three Sticks are included $179-$209 Value (2 long and 1 short) to apply your newly acquired knowledge. As a certified Stick Mobility Practitioner you will also receive 15% off bundles of 8 sticks or more, as well as free shipping. For our international practitioners, you will receive 20% off the bundles, but you will be responsible for shipping fees.
- After your Certification is approved your status will change in our database and product pricing will automatically reflect your discounts.
What to Expect:
- The Level-1 Certification is primarily focused on teaching Certified Personal Trainers (CPTs),Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Doctors, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and Yoga teachers. Anyone whose job it is to improve people’s quality of life, overall fitness, and athleticism will benefit from taking this course. Our system is designed to be used as a companion to any training modality, or as a stand alone program.
- The Level-1 Certification will revolutionize the way you train personally and with your clients. This system will enable you to take your client’s movement quality and fitness to the next level. We will show you simple and effective ways to enhance mobility, body awareness, coordination, and strength with the combination of leverage, irradiation, articulation, and isometrics that will unlock the inhibited movements that prevent optimal function and health.
- The Level-1 Certification will take you through joint mobilization, stretching, strengthening, and positional isometrics. You will learn how to integrate these aspects into your one-on-one and group training sessions. Each trainer in the Stick Mobility family has their favorite method of training, whether it’s kettle bells, barbells, or body weight movements. Regardless of what modality you specialize in, Stick Mobility will blend seamlessly into your program and make you and your clientele move better.
- The Level-1 Certification is a two day course that is primarily hands on. We keep the classes small (capped at 30) so you will learn the fundamental principles and movements that will give you a great foundation on which to build upon. This class can be physically and neurologically demanding for participants. Be prepared, as the class will be about 30% lecture and 70% hands on. For physical preparation, we can send a link to download the Stick Mobility Fundamentals-1 video. We recommend that you get familiar with at least the single stick training regimen. This is only a recommendation – not a requirement
How Do I Sign Up?
- Visit our store on our site here or click on the button below to make your reservations.
- Registration closes one week prior to class.
Other Important Notes:
- Registration Cancellations: Please email [email protected] or call 888-992-8779 if you wish to cancel your registration. Please note that registration cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to the event and are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within two weeks of the event and for no-shows. Attendee substitutions are allowed.
***All attendees will receive 3 complimentary sticks valued at $179-$209. The sticks can be picked up at the certification location, however attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Certification. Sticks can be checked in as luggage on flights but may incur additional fees. We can assist you if help is needed but attendees will be responsible for any incurred costs.***
We look forward to working with you!
-Mitch, Neal, and Dennis
Testimonials - Stick Mobility Level 1 Certification
“Since taking part in the Stick Mobility Certification in March of 2016, the methods I have learned blended seamlessly into our off season training with our high school football team. In fact, our head football coach sees such value in the Stick Mobility Program in regards to improving athleticism and durability, we will be making it a part of our daily on and off season training.”
“The best systems of movement practice understand that active range of motion is necessary to ensure safety and usability. The Stick Mobility system provides a solution for the most difficult aspect of mobility training, internal force generation. As a trainer, it gives me a tool that instantaneously cues stability and force production in a clear and direct way so you can get someone to not only access a position but really own the position. No matter what your goals or skill level Stick Mobility will help create better, stronger movement.”
“Our athletes are excited about it too and are discovering weak links and deficient movement patterns they did not know they had. They are taking ownership of improving their ability to move, be more flexible and maintain stability in unstable environments. The kids are even asking to take the sticks home to do extra work on their own. I have also utilized The Stick Mobility Program with my adapted physical education class that I teach as well as with my father in-law, who is recovering from a stroke. This is truly a scalable model of physical training that any age or ability can benefit from.”
I highly recommend the Stick Mobility Certification class to anyone who works with teams, athletes or clients to move and feel better. The modalities that you will learn during the certification are simple, scalable to any skill level and are easily progressed or regressed to meet the needs of your athletes or clients.
“A training and certification program is only as good as the instructors leading it and in my opinion you will not find a more knowledgeable and passionate group of trainers than Dennis, Mitch and Neal. Their passion for teaching The Stick Mobility Program is evident throughout the entire certification. Each trainer has reached out to me since my certification to ask how things were going and if I had any questions. With this program under your belt you will grow as a teacher/coach and add new tools that you will use on a daily basis.”