Regarding the Coronavirus and the status of our upcoming Certification Courses:
Due to the continued impact of the Coronavirus, we are very sorry to say we have had to reschedule some of our courses.
We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this causes you.
We very much hope you can make it to the new date listed below. If not, you can transfer to any of our other currently scheduled Certifications, or we can offer you a full refund.
Mar 21-22 Costa Mesa, CA – RESCHEDULED TO: July 11th – 12th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 21-22 Miami, FL – RESCHEDULED TO: July 25th 26th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 28-29 Hawthorne, NJ – RESCHEDULED TO: June 6th – 7th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 28-29 San Jose, CA – RESCHEDULED TO: June 27th – 28th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 28-29 Chicago, IL – RESCHEDULED TO: JULY 25th – 26th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Apr 04-05 Austin, TX – RESCHEDULED TO: August 22nd – 23rd, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Apr 18-19 San Diego, CA – RESCHEDULED TO: August 1st – 2nd, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
May 16-17 Seattle, WA – CANCELED (Not rescheduling until 2021)
May 23-24 New York, NY – RESCHEDULED TO: October 3rd – 4th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
May 30-31 Fort Collins, CO – RESCHEDULED TO: September 12th – 13th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
June 6- Mililani, HI – CANCELED (Not rescheduling until 2021)
June 6-7 Hawthorne, NJ – RESCHEDULED TO: August 1st – 2nd, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
June 13-14 Los Angeles, CA – RESCHEDULED TO: November 14th – 15th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
July 25-26 Miami, FL – CANCELED (Not rescheduling until 2021)
August 1-2 San Diego, CA – CANCELED (Not rescheduling until 2021)
August 15-16 Santa Barbara, CA – CANCELED (Not rescheduling until 2021)
August 122-23 Austin, TX – CANCELED (Not rescheduling until 2021)
NO OTHER CHANGES TO ANY FUTURE COURSE DATES AT THIS TIME.
If there are any further changes in the national or local guidance regarding gathering sizes or additional restrictions, we’ll make the necessary changes and inform participants immediately.
Please Do Not Attend Courses If
– You are experiencing any questionable symptoms (cough, fever, sneezing, or shortness of breath), or your work puts you into contact with individuals who are considered high-risk from COVID-19. Please contact us to reschedule or cancel as needed.
Hygiene At Events
– We will communicate with all event hosts regarding a freshly cleaned facility.
– All Mobility Sticks will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
– Feel free to bring your own anti-bacterial or disinfectant wipes to clean your Mobility Sticks and hands with.
– We ask that you follow good personal hygiene practices during the course.
– We will be following any national or local guidance regarding gathering sizes and safety precautions as well as any safety measures the hosting facility has in place.
This can include the requirement of face masks, temperature screening, and signing a liability waiver form.
– Face masks will not be required if there is no local guideline requiring masks to be worn in indoor, public places and the hosting facility is also not requiring them. However, we encourage participants to wear one if they would like.
During this dynamic situation, we want you to make decisions that are best for you – both personally and professionally. If you have any questions about your event or would like to make changes to your booking, please call or email us and we’ll take care of you.
The Stick Mobility Team