Regarding the Coronavirus and the status of our upcoming Certification Courses:
Due to the continued impact of the Coronavirus, we are very sorry to say we need to reschedule our most recent pending courses.
We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this causes you.
We very much hope you can make it to the new date listed below. If not, you can transfer to any of our other currently scheduled Certifications, or we can offer you a full refund.
Mar 21-22 Costa Mesa, CA CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: July 11th – 12th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 21-22 Miami, FL CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: July 25th – 26th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 28-29 Hawthorne, NJ CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: June 6th – 7th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 28-29 San Jose, CA CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: June 27th – 28th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Mar 28-29 Chicago, IL CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: JULY 25th – 26th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Apr 04-05 Austin, TX CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: August 22nd – 23rd, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
Apr 18-19 San Diego, CA CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: August 1st – 2nd, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
May 16-17 Seattle, WA CANCELLED
May 23-24 New York, NY CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: October 3rd – 4th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
May 30-31 Fort Collins, CO CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: September 12th – 13th, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
June 6- Mililani, HI CANCELLED (not currently rescheduled)
June 6-7 Hawthorne, NJ CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED TO: August 1st – 2nd, 2020 (Sat/Sun)
June 13-14 Los Angeles, CA CANCELLED (not currently rescheduled)
NO OTHER CHANGES TO ANY FUTURE COURSE DATES AT THIS TIME.
If there are any further changes in the national or local guidance regarding gathering sizes or additional restrictions, we’ll make the necessary changes and inform participants immediately.
Do Not Attend The Course If
– You are experiencing any questionable symptoms (cough, fever, sneezing, or shortness of breath), or your work puts you into contact with individuals who are considered high-risk from COVID-19. Please contact us to reschedule or cancel as needed.
Hygiene At Events
– All Mobility Sticks will be cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes prior to your arrival.
– We will communicate with all event hosts regarding a freshly cleaned facility.
– We will provide anti-bacterial wipes to clean your Mobility Sticks and hands.
– We ask that you follow good personal hygiene practices during the course.
During this dynamic situation, we want you to make decisions that are best for you – both personally and professionally. If you have any questions about your event or would like to make changes to your booking, please call or email us and we’ll take care of you.
The Stick Mobility Team