Level 1 Certification – Bodysport Performance Training
February 15 @ 9:00 am - February 16 @ 5:00 pm
The Level 1 Certification Training Course is a two-day course that is 80% hands-on and 20% lecture. We’ll take you through three phases of joint mobilization, strength training, and deep fascial stretching. You’ll use the Mobility Sticks as a tool to learn the methods to improve range of motion, muscle activation, full-body strength, and body awareness.
You’ll learn the five scientific principals upon which our training system is built: Leverage, Stability, Feedback, Irradiation, Isometrics, and Coordination. We’ll show you how to integrate these aspects into your one-on-one and group training sessions. You will learn how to regress and progress the drills for yourself and teaching others. Stick Mobility can be used as a companion to other training modalities, and as a stand-alone program.
Course attendees often include Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Yoga, and Pilates Instructors, as well as personal users looking to deepen their mobility knowledge and skills. Attendees usually have various levels of Stick Mobility experience, fitness, and age. All are welcome.
Course Price Includes
- Three Mobility Sticks (2 long, 1 short. $189 value).
- 14-Hours of training by Stick Mobility Founder / Master Instructor.
- Printed Level 1 Coaching Manual.
- Access to Membership and Certified Coaching Online Videos.
- Become a certified Stick Mobility Coach, including an official certificate of completion.
- Certified Coaches receive a 15-30% discount on future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered.
- Option to be listed in the Stick Mobility Coaches Directory on our site.
- Earn 1.3 CEU’s from NASM, AFAA, NCEP, and NSCA (12 CEC’s through AFLCA).
$699 Early-Signup Price
(Offer ends 30 days prior to certification)