Level 1 Certification – Stick Mobility Training Center
August 7 @ 9:00 am - August 8 @ 5:00 pm
The Level 1 Certification Training Course is a two-day course that is 80% hands-on and 20% lecture. We’ll take you through three phases of joint mobilization, strength training, and deep fascial stretching. You’ll use the Mobility Sticks as a tool to learn the methods to improve range of motion, muscle activation, full-body strength, and body awareness.
You’ll learn the five scientific principles upon which our training system is built: Leverage, Stability, Feedback, Irradiation, Isometrics, and Coordination. We’ll show you how to integrate these aspects into your one-on-one and group training sessions. You will learn how to regress and progress the drills for yourself and teach others. Stick Mobility can be used as a companion to other training modalities, and as a stand-alone program.
Course attendees often include Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Yoga, and Pilates Instructors, as well as personal users looking to deepen their mobility knowledge and skills. Attendees usually have various levels of Stick Mobility experience, fitness, and age. All are welcome.
Course Price Includes
- Three Mobility Sticks (2 long, 1 short. $189 value)
- (Sticks can be received at class or shipped early, see registration options)
- 14-Hours of training by Stick Mobility Founder / Master Instructor
- Printed Level 1 Coaching Manual
- Lifetime access to Online Training and Coaching Videos
- Invitation to join the Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group
- Option to be listed in the Stick Mobility Coaches Directory on our site
- Certified Coaches receive a 15-30% discount on future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered
- Become a Certified Stick Mobility Coach, including an Official Certificate of Completion
- Earn 1.3 CEU’s from NASM, NCEP, AFAA, NSCA. (13 CEC’s from PTA Global and 12 CEC’s through AFLCA)
$799 Early-Signup Price
(Offer ends 30 days prior to certification)