Online Certification-Level 1
October 1, 2020 - December 31, 2021
This online education course features step-by-step instructional videos to learn our methods of increasing mobility, stability, and full-body strength.
During this hands-on course, co-founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera take you through three phases of joint mobilization, strength training drills, and deep fascial stretching techniques. You’ll learn the five scientific principals upon which our training system is built: Leverage and Stability, Feedback, Irradiation, Isometrics, and Coordination. You’ll learn efficient and powerful warm-up and recovery methods used by top trainers, professional athletes, and medical practitioners. You’ll acquire the knowledge to improve movement pattern quality to effect lasting positive changes in mobility and be certified as an official Stick Mobility Coach.
The online course covers the same content as our two-day on-location certification, without the in-person Master Instructor coaching. A viable alternative when you can not attend an in-person course, or wish to avoid the extra cost of travel expenses to a distant course location.
(Mobility Sticks sold separately. 3-Stick Bundle required for the online course.)
$699 Online Course Price Includes
– 12 Modules of the Level 1 Stick Mobility Training System containing in-depth instructional video’s.
– Coaching Manual (Downloadable PDF file)
– Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos.
– Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group.
– You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered.
– Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business.
– Earn 1.3 CEU’s (12 CEC’s through AFLCA).
– Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
– Pre-purchase of 3-Stick Bundle required for course exercises.
– Computer, tablet, or internet-enabled mobile phone with enough bandwidth to stream videos required.