Regarding the status of our upcoming Certification Courses:
If there are any changes in the national or local guidance regarding gathering sizes or additional restrictions, we’ll make the necessary changes to courses and inform participants immediately. If an event must be rescheduled or canceled participants can transfer to any of our other currently scheduled Certifications, or we can offer you a full refund.
COVID-19 Precautions At Events:
Please Do Not Attend Courses If
– You are experiencing any questionable symptoms (cough, fever, sneezing, or shortness of breath), or if you’re in contact with individuals who are considered high-risk from COVID-19. Please contact us to reschedule or cancel as needed.
Hygiene At Events
– We will communicate with all event hosts regarding a freshly cleaned facility.
– All Mobility Sticks will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
– Feel free to bring your own anti-bacterial or disinfectant wipes to clean your Mobility Sticks and hands with.
– We ask that you follow good personal hygiene practices during the course.
– We will be following any national or local guidance regarding gathering sizes and safety precautions as well as any safety measures the hosting facility has in place.
This can include the requirement of face masks, temperature screening, and signing a liability waiver form.
– Face masks will not be required if there is no local guideline requiring masks to be worn in indoor, public places and the hosting facility is also not requiring them. However, we encourage participants to wear one if they would like.
During this dynamic situation, we want you to make decisions that are best for you – both personally and professionally. If you have any questions about your event or would like to make changes to your booking, please call or email us and we’ll take care of you.
The Stick Mobility Team