The Level 2 Coaching Course is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles that were established in the Level 1 course.
This course will look deeper into:
- Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
- Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
- Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
- Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
- Learn different movement games to create a more fun, brain engaging and authentic movement variability.
- Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
- Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
- Loading strategies
- Recovery strategies
- Coaching development that will enhance problem solving, communication and adaptability.