Return, Exchange, & Warranty Policies
Return & Exchange Policy
30-Day Returns & Exchanges
USA orders placed at StickMobility.com are eligible to be returned for a refund on the price of the product within 30 days of your order being delivered. We’ll also cover your return shipping. (Customers are responsible for any original shipping costs of the product.)
Exchanges are processed as returns and you will need to place a new order for the correct items.
After 30 Days: For USA orders placed at StickMobility.com after 30 days – we will refund the cost of the product. Customers are responsible for a shipping cost of $19.95 to return the product and any shipping charge from the original purchase.
Refunds will be credited to the original purchase card after we have received and inspected the returned product. (Refunds take approximately 8 days to process and reach your account.)
For orders not placed at StickMobility.com, please contact the seller directly.
International Return / Exchange Policy
Orders placed at StickMobility.com and shipped outside of the USA are eligible to be returned or exchanged for a full refund of the product, minus any initial shipping charges. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be credited to the original purchase card after we have received and inspected the returned product. Please call 888-992-8779 or email at us at [email protected] to start the return process and receive shipping instructions.
For orders placed with our International Partners or at other stores, please contact them directly.
Return / Exchange Exclusions
Sticks that have been modified in any way are not eligible for exchange or return.
Sticks that have been damaged due to misuse and neglect are not eligible for exchange or return. Please refer to our Stick Care Guidelines below for proper usage and stored instructions.
For products not ordered directly from StickMobility.com please contact the seller for their policy
Return Packaging Suggestions
We highly recommend keeping the box your order is shipped in until you are confident that you will be keeping your sticks. If you no longer have the box it was shipped in and are having difficulty finding a 6 or 7-foot box, we recommend trying to find two 3 or 4-foot long boxes that can be combined to make a longer box.
Mobility Sticks come with a 12-month Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects for sticks purchased from StickMobility.com from date of purchase. We will replace any Mobility Stick found to contain a manufacturer defect after inspection, and will cover replacement shipping charges.
For sticks not purchased through StickMobility.com, please contact the seller directly to process warranty claims.
Sticks that have been modified in any way are not eligible for warranty.
Sticks that have been damaged due to misuse and neglect are not eligible for warranty. Please refer to our Stick Care Guidelines below for proper usage and stored instructions.
For products not ordered directly from StickMobility.com please contact the seller for their policy.
Stick Care Guidlines
- We recommend you do not expose your Mobility Sticks to prolonged extreme temperatures as this may compromise the structural integrity of the sticks.
- Do not leave your Mobility Sticks inside your vehicle in hot temperatures as this can cause unwanted bending of the sticks.
- Store your sticks either upright or if horizontal support the stick at each end and in the middle to avoid potential bending over time.
- When in use we recommend spinning the stick after each rep so you don’t always bend the stick in the same direction.
- One objective with Stick Mobility exercises is to create tension by flexing the stick. Although rare, excessive over flexion of the stick can result in stick damage and breakage. The sticks are built with a custom blend of materials designed to achieve a specific balance of flex and strength. Excessive over flexion is not part of the training exercises and not required to achieve the benefits of the system.
- Please watch our Stick Care Videos and always follow the flexion examples from our training videos and/or the guidance of a certified Stick Mobility instructor.