Protect Yourself and Your Sticks:
THINGS NOT TO DO:
- Do Not stand or jump on the sticks.
- Do Not use sticks that have had prolonged exposure to excessive heat or cold as this will result in compromised structural integrity of the sticks.
- Do Not anchor or plant the stick on an unstable, unsecured, or slippery surface.
- Do Not use sticks that have structural flaws and/or compromised structural integrity.
- Do Not use the sticks outside of it’s intended purpose as a health, fitness, and/or exercise tool.
- Do Not take stretch to point of pain
- Remember the objective is to create tension – (Although Rare) Excessive over flexion of the stick can result in breakage!
THINGS TO DO:
- Do Anchor the sticks to the ground or a secure fixed point.
- Do have adequate space and be aware of your surroundings. (Avoid hitting other people or objects)
- Do have fun – follow the prescribed exercises to improve your mobility and body awareness.
- Do contact us if you have any questions 888-992-8779
- Do take a quick look at the following two videos.