Protect Yourself And Your Sticks
Things To Do
- Do anchor the sticks to the ground or a secure fixed point.
- Do have adequate space and be aware of your surroundings.
- Do follow the prescribed exercises to improve your mobility and body awareness.
- Do contact us if you have any questions 888-992-8779
- Do take a quick look at the following two videos below.
Things Not To Do
- Do not stand or jump on the sticks.
- Do not use sticks that have had prolonged exposure to excessive heat or cold as this will result in compromised structural integrity of the sticks.
- Do not anchor or plant the stick on an unstable, unsecured, or slippery surface.
- Do not use sticks that have structural flaws and/or compromised structural integrity.
- Do not use the sticks outside of it’s intended purpose as a health, fitness, and/or exercise tool.
- Do not take stretch to point of pain
- Remember the objective is to create tension, not excessively over-flex the stick (Although rare, excessive over-flexion of the stick can result in damage)