Online Certification-Level 2
Free Shipping on Orders over $180
4-5ft Training Sticks
Used for ground-based & kneeling exercises, including upper body, hip stretches, some rotational drills and lower body stretches
6-7ft Training Sticks
Used to work both sides of the body. These drills involve hanging, twisting, pushing, and pulling in opposing directions to challenge your coordination and help strengthen and balance the body.
Standard or Heavy Duty Sticks?
Heavy Duty Training Sticks are only recommended for users who are over 250 lbs or are exceptionally strong.
The majority of our users, including pro athletes, prefer and use the Standard Training Sticks. They are much more versatile than the Heavy Duty sticks due to their ability to flex more and accommodate a wider variety of stretches and exercises.
The Heavy Duty Training Sticks are 25% thicker and offer considerably more resistance than the Standard Training Sticks.
This online education course features step-by-step instructional videos from our founders, Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera.
The online course covers the same content as our two-day on-location certifications and provides an alternative when you can't attend an in-person course.
The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem-solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1.
- Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
- Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
- Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
- Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
- Learn different movement games to create fun, brain-engaging, movement variability.
- Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
- Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
- Isometric loading strategies.
- Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
- Recovery strategies.
- 14 Hours of in-depth instructional video training to learn at your own pace. (In English)
- Coaching Manual (Downloadable PDF File in English)
- Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos.
- Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group.
- You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered. (USA orders only)
- Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business.
- Earn 1.3 CEUs from NASM, NCEP, and AFAA.
- Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach Level 2 status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
- Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to attend.