4-5ft Training Sticks
Used for ground-based & kneeling exercises, including upper body, hip stretches, some rotational drills and lower body stretches
6-7ft Training Sticks
Used to work both sides of the body. These drills involve hanging, twisting, pushing, and pulling in opposing directions to challenge your coordination and help strengthen and balance the body.
Standard or Heavy Duty Sticks?
Heavy Duty Training Sticks are only recommended for users who are over 250 lbs or are exceptionally strong.
The majority of our users, including pro athletes, prefer and use the Standard Training Sticks. They are much more versatile than the Heavy Duty sticks due to their ability to flex more and accommodate a wider variety of stretches and exercises.
The Heavy Duty Training Sticks are 25% thicker and offer considerably more resistance than the Standard Training Sticks.
This online education course features step-by-step instructional videos from our founders, Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera.
The online course covers the same content as our two-day on-location certifications and provides an alternative when you can't attend an in-person course.
The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem-solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1.
- Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
- Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
- Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
- Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
- Learn different movement games to create fun, brain-engaging, movement variability.
- Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
- Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
- Isometric loading strategies.
- Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
- Recovery strategies.
- 14-Hours of training by Stick Mobility Founder / Master Instructor.
- Digital Level 1 Coaching Manual.
- Lifetime access to Online Training and Coaching Videos.
- Become a Certified Stick Mobility Coach, including an official Certificate of Completion.
- Certified Coaches receive a 15-30% discount on future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered.
- Earn 1.3 CEU’s from NASM, NCEP, and NSCA. 13 CEC’s from AFAA and PTA Global. 12 CEC’s from AFLCA
- Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach Level 2 status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
- Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to attend.
Experience a comprehensive training certification taught by the founders of Stick Mobility. Our accredited in-person and online certifications allow Trainers around the world to earn CEUs through completing Stick Mobility Certifications.
Become a highly skilled Stick Mobility Coach and increase the value you provide as a qualified fitness professional. Learn practical mobilizations, stretches, drills, isometric exercises and more by starting The Stick Mobility Training System today.
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
Elevate your professional status and unlock a world of opportunity as a Certified Stick Mobility Coach. Immerse yourself in our comprehensive training program and proudly showcase your expertise with an official certificate of completion all while earning CEU’s through our accredited partners.