Receive 25% off and free shipping for sticks purchased in the US at the same time as the online certification (discount automatically applied in cart)
This online education course features step-by-step instructional videos to learn our methods of increasing flexibility, strength, and coordination.
During this hands-on course, co-founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera take you through three phases of joint mobilization, strength training drills, and active stretching techniques.
You’ll learn the five scientific principles upon which our training system is built and the warm-up and recovery methods used by top trainers, professional athletes, and medical practitioners. You’ll acquire the knowledge to improve movement pattern quality to effect lasting positive changes in mobility, earn CEU's, and be certified as a Stick Mobility Coach.
Includes framework and drills to create your own class.
The online course covers the same content as our two-day on-location certifications and provides an alternative when you can't attend an in-person course, or wish to avoid the extra cost of travel expenses.
(You’ll need a 3-Stick Bundle to use for the course exercises. Sticks can be purchased here or from our International Partners List.)
COURSE PRICE INCLUDES
• 14 Hours of in-depth instructional video training to learn at your own pace. (In English)
• Coaching Manual (Downloadable PDF File in English)
• Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos.
• Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group.
• You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered. (USA orders only)
• Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business.
• Earn 1.3 CEU’s from NASM, NCEP, AFAA, NSCA (13 CEC’s from PTA Global and 12 CEC’s from AFLCA).
• Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
• You’ll need a 3-Stick Bundle to use for the course exercises. Sticks can be purchased here or from our International Partners List.
• Computer, tablet, or internet-enabled mobile phone with enough bandwidth to stream videos required.
• Course attendees often include Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Yoga, and Pilates Instructors, as well as personal users looking to deepen their mobility knowledge and skills. Attendees usually have various levels of Stick Mobility experience, fitness, and age. All are welcome.