• Certification courses are available as two-days of in-person training, or online training, to learn our methods of increasing flexibility, strength, and coordination.
• You’ll practice joint mobilizations, active stretching techniques, and strength training drills with Mobility Sticks.
• Learn efficient and powerful warm-up and recovery methods used by top trainers, professional athletes, and medical practitioners.
• You’ll acquire the knowledge to improve movement pattern quality to effect lasting positive changes in mobility.
• Learn how to regress and progress mobility drills for yourself and others so you can teach a wide variety of clients.
• Course attendees often include Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Yoga, and Pilates Instructors, as well as athletes and personal users looking to deepen their mobility knowledge and skills.
• Attendees have various levels of Stick Mobility experience, fitness, and age. All are welcome.
About Level 1 Certification Courses
The Level 1 Certification Training Course is available as a two-day, in-person course that is 80% hands-on and 20% lecture, or an online training course. We’ll take you through three phases of joint mobilization, strength training, and active stretching techniques. You’ll use the Mobility Sticks as a tool to learn the methods to improve range of motion, muscle activation, full-body strength, and body awareness. You’ll learn the five scientific principles upon which our training system is built: Leverage, Stability, Feedback, Irradiation, Isometrics, and Coordination. We’ll show you how to integrate these aspects into one-on-one and group training sessions. After completion of this course you will be a Certified Stick Mobility Level 1 Coach.
In-Person Course Preview Video
The Level 1 Course is Accredited by the Following Organizations:
Online Course Price Includes
• 12 Modules of training via in-depth instructional online video’s. • Coaching Manual (Downloadable PDF file) • Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos. • Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group. • You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered. • Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business. • Earn 1.3 CEU’s (13 CEC’s from PTA Global and 12 CEC’s from AFLCA). • Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
In-Person Course Price Includes
• 14-Hours of training by Stick Mobility Founder or Master Instructor. • Printed Coaching Manual. • Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos. • Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group. • You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered. • Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business. • Earn 1.3 CEU’s (13 CEC’s from PTA Global and 12 CEC’s from AFLCA). • Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach status, including a printed official Certificate of Completion. • Sign-up 30-days before the course to receive a $100 off early booking discount.
In-Person Course Preparation
Please note the course is physically and neurologically demanding for most attendees. Come dressed to workout. In preparation, we suggest watching our online Fundamentals Video Series available on our site and YouTube channel.
If you purchased Mobility Sticks with your course they will be ready for you at the course location. (Alternatively, they can be sent to you early for a $25 shipping fee. Attendees are then responsible for the transportation of their sticks. Please see our FAQs for our recommendations for traveling with sticks.) We will email you detailed instructions for your course location after completing the registration form. Feel free to contact us with any questions: Tel. 888 992 8779. Email: email@example.com
In-Person Course Dates, Locations, and Registration
Register 30-days in advance for an in-person certification and receive a $100 off early signup special! Click the button below to see the list of scheduled in-person certifications and to sign up:
Level 2 Certification
The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1.
This two-day course is taught by founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera at our gym in Campbell, near San Jose, California.
In this course you will learn:
- Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
- Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
- Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
- Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
- Learn different movement games to create fun, brain engaging, movement variability.
- Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
- Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
- Isometric loading strategies.
- Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
- Advanced recovery strategies.
You’ll earn 1.3 CEUs from NASM, NCEP, and AFAA.
Level 2 Course Price
$799 Early signup price ends 30 days prior to class, then a regular price of $899.
(The host facility will provide sticks for the Level 2 course; no need to travel with yours.)
View Course Dates, Locations, and Register
Register 30 days in advance for the $100 off early signup special!
Click the button below to see the list of scheduled certifications and to sign up:
Registration Cancellations for Level 1 & 2
Registrants can cancel and receive a full refund up to two weeks prior to the event, or they can choose to transfer to a different Certification. Attendee substitutions are also allowed. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
Cancelations received within two weeks of the event may be subject to a shipping reimbursement fee (under $50) if sticks have been shipped to the event location.
Registrants of the Online Course can cancel and receive a full refund if they have completed less than half of the course modules.