NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION
now available 100% online
Get Started with your level 2 certification!
Get Your Stick Bundle!
3-Stick Bundle to Compliment your Online Level 2 Certification.
Dennis shares so much great knowledge and insight into the leverage system, while keeping the class fun and engaging! So many great ways to use the Sticks.
Can’t wait to apply these new strategies to my clients’ training! I had so much fun exploring and learning with you all.
Thank you so much Dennis and Neal!! You are both skilled teachers and coaches. I learned so much.
Level 2 Certification overview
Diving Deeper Into Principles & Fundamentals
Stick Mobility's Online Level 2 Certification includes a PDF and over 70 videos guiding you through 6 sections: Advanced Leverage & Stability Strategies, Advanced Feedback Strategies, Irradiation Review, Advanced Isometric Strategies, Coordination Strategies and Implementing Stick Mobility.
level 2 certification
You’ll practice joint mobilizations, active stretching, and strength training drills and learn powerful warm-up and recovery techniques used by top trainers, professional athletes, and medical practitioners.
The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1. This fully online course is taught by founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera. In this course you will learn:
• Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
• Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
• Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
• Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
• Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
• Isometric loading strategies.
• Learn different movement games to create fun, brain-engaging, movement variability.
• Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
• Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
• Recovery strategies.
Jake Hutt, awarded by Golf Digest as one of the Best Instructors in CA, takes you through simple and effective exercises with Stick Mobility to improve your swing for power and consistency.
Improve your game with our Golf Mobility video training with PGA Pro Trainer Ben Shear. Used by PGA Tour Players and Trainers and four-time winner of Golf Digest Award.