The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1.
This two-day course is taught by founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera at our gym in Campbell, near San Jose, California.
(Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to attend.)
On this course you will learn:
• Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
• Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
• Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
• Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
• Learn different movement games to create fun, brain-engaging, movement variability.
• Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
• Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
• Isometric loading strategies.
• Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
• Recovery strategies.
• 14-Hours of training by Stick Mobility Founders.
• Earn 1.3 CEUs from NASM, NCEP, and AFAA.
We provide sticks for your use during this course. (Price does not include sticks.)
Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to attend.
We will email you detailed instructions for your specific course location after completing the registration.
COURSE LOCATIONS & DATES
View our Certifications Listings page for a list of currently scheduled course locations and dates.
Registrants can cancel and receive a full refund up to two weeks prior to the event or they can choose to transfer to a different certification. Attendee substitutions are also allowed. Cancelations received within two weeks of the event may be subject to a shipping reimbursement fee (under $50) if sticks have been shipped to the event location already.
Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
To cancel or reschedule your certification please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-992-8779.